Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tis The Season For Festivals

Up coming Events

Barnes Fair 2013

Larmer Tree Festival

Secret Garden Party

Saturday 13th July | Barnes Green, London, SW13
http://www.barnesfair.com/
This is my first year at the Barnes Fair, I will be in the events arena C on Lime path, stall 221. This is the 39th fair at Barnes and a cram packed day with live events all day including music, children's entertainment and arts and crafts. Best of all the fair is completely free!! Great family day out.


17th-21st July | Larmer Tree Gardens, Whiltshire, Dorest Border
http://larmertreefestival.co.uk/
Lamer Tree is a great festival, I love it so much that I keep going back, this is my 5th year now. I will be in my usual spot in the artists quarter. This festival is a 5 day festival with camping, or you can just come for the day. This event has an extraordinary amount of live entertainment for all ages to enjoy, including live music from KT Tunsall and live stand up from comedian Alistar McGowan, carnivals, street theater, children's shows and workshops, the list goes on and on. See the full line up.



25th-28th July | A beautiful landscaped secret garden, Mill Hill Field, Grange Farm, Abbots Ripton, Huntingdon, PE28 2LA
http://www.secretgardenparty.com/#!/home/
This is my first time at the Secret Garden Party, another first will be my moccasin making workshop, featuring lot's of florescent leather, exciting. I will be located in the north arena near the Yacht Club. Secret Garden Party is a 3 day festival with on site camping. This is another festival that is packed with live entertainment and activities, head line acts include Faithless and Skeptor and live music from Bastile, Modestep, Willy Mason, John Newman and so many more. The festival is 3 days of theater, music, art and food. See full details. As well as all the entertainment the Secret Garden Party is is a fancy dress festival, with this years theme being superstition, so get your glad rags on and I'll see you there!


Come along and shake your tail feathers at these events, come say hello and as always look out for Crooked Knitwear banner! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment